Jacqueline Quinn - makeup artist
I thoroughly enjoyed helping Jaqueline with these brilliant makeup designs for The Wizard of Oz characters
Good earthy colours for the scarecrow. The W3 base is great for taking the face paint details.
- The base is Grimas cake W3
- Shading with Grimas DE cake makeup using a damp sponge to shade the temples, cheeks, jaw lines and bags under the eyes.
- Facial lines - Grimas water make up 1040. Apply with face paint brushes ox hair R2 or R4.
- Brown Grimas eye shadow 566
- Brown liner 566 to top lid.
- Grimas dark brown lipstick 5-28. Apply it with a triangular latex lip sponge or lip brush.
- Nose - Grimas water make up 1040. Apply with face paint brushes ox hair R2 or R4.
- Eyebrows - Brown eyebrow pencil 566.